CMM Programmer and Inspector to ensure quality of complex products and components for a reputable Aerospace company based in Gloucestershire
This is an essential role as it not only gives an understanding of the employee\'s ability to measure and accept their own work but it also helps the company to ensure the overall quality of their products to their customers.
You will have previously worked in a similar role within an aerospace or automotive industry.
Key Responsibilities of a CMM Programmer and Inspector:
· Experience in CMM Operating and programming
· Inspection knowledge and use of a wide variety of gauges and sophisticated measuring equipment (CMM, Roundness machine, Surface Analyser, etc.)
· Interpret engineering drawings, processes and procedures
· Apprenticeship trained or equivalent
· Record and investigate any non-conformances
· Carry out inspections with the ability to operate CMM machine and use manual inspection techniques
· Inspection checks on produced parts
Benefits of a CMM Programmer and Inspector:
· Private Healthcare
· Employee Share Option
· Sick Pay Scheme
· Flexible Benefits Programme
· Profit Share Scheme
If you would like the opportunity to work as an Electronics Development Engineer for a globally recognised Aerospace company based in Gloucestershire please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.