Reporting to the JPT Team Leader, Sea Ceptor Command and Control (C2) responsibilities to include:
* Requirement analysis and design in response to a customer requirements.
* Carry out investigations into a full range of problems, issues or developments and develop and prepare solutions, individually or as a member of a project team.
* Definition of system/software test specifications for compliance testing.
* Production of test definitions and scenarios to be used in the validation of C2 software.
* Analysis of test results to validate C2 software operation.
* Preparation of Verification and Validation evidence to support sub-system qualification.
* Production of documentation to satisfy customer deliverables.
* Recent, relevant experience, in particular command and control.
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Sound understanding of the system design process (including System and Sub-System Specification, System Test, Integration and Certification)
* Knowledge of Rhapsody and UML beneficial but not essential
* Knowledge of Algorithm and Software development
Practical knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
* Use of DOORS for requirement management, tracking and mapping certification evidence
* System testing including the production of related documentation
* Interface specification
* Data analysis techniques
* Software technology and design/validation methods
PLEASE NOTE: You will require a full SC clearance in order to start in this role.