Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact Employment Operations.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a Commercial and Contracts (m/f) has arisen with Airbus Defence and Space. You will join the Commercial and Contracts Secure Communications department - TMCCS. The position shall be based in Elancourt.
The Commercial & Contracts Manager is in charge of providing his/her expertise for the preparation, negotiation and management of all commercial commitments of Secure Communications' projects and business at all stages from acquisition to contract closure: Bid/ No-Bid, RFP evaluation, proposal/ bidding offer, contract drafting and negotiation, Bid approval, managing conflicts and problems during performance of contract at prime, closing.
This position will require French Security Clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
1. Bids & Proposals:
- be the focal point for the other departments and functions involved in the offer preparation (Finance, Legal, Offset, Taxes, Compliance, Export Control, Security, etc...) working within the Core Campaign team (Campaign Manager, Bid Manager, Commercial and Contracts Manager, Programme manager) and the Key Account Manager
- assessment of Commercial, Financial, compliance and export control risks
- Accountable for the preparation of commercial proposal in relation with key internal stakeholders (Legal, Compliance, Finance, Center of Competence, etc.)
- Accountable for the detailed pricing and financial provisions contained in the proposal (payment terms, payment plan, LDs, bonds and guarantees, commercial contingencies, etc.)
- preparation of the documentation related to commercial aspects for internal review meetings and insuring consistency with the Airbus Defence and Space guidelines
- flow-down of commercial and contractual terms from prime to subcontractors.
- support to the campaign manager regarding the negotiation on commercial aspects of the proposal with customers
- lessons learned analysis on the commercial aspects of the offers and proposals.
2. Contracts Management & Administration:
- contract administration , supporting the Project/Programme manager.
- manage the contract change notices and amendments
- manage (together with other functions) the resolution of claims.
This role will involve frequent travels for business (twice a month) in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.