Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a Commercial Director to work a permanent position based in Walton-On-Thames, Surrey.
As a Commercial Director, you will be working for a company who generate sustainable aerospace components, providing distribution and supply chain within aerospace industries.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Determine annual unit and gross - profit plans by implementing local marketing strategies;
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the key customers/target audience to ensure that their needs are being met and that business is retained;
- Establish and deliver sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for relevant customers, projecting and delivering expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products;
- Ensure that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (KPIs) in line with business objectives;
- Maintain an awareness of external factors which impact the business and build strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- Identify business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals;
- Work closely with the company\'s Business Development Director EMEA to ensure that regional/country strategies and objectives are fully aligned with global/group ones;
- Liaise with relevant internal departments to ensure that customer needs and business goals are met as well as the relevant information are fully communicated throughout the business.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Master\'s Degree in Business or Engineering
- 10 years\' experience as a commercial director or Sales executive
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of international business transactions and contracts
- Relevant industry experience and in-depth knowledge of the market
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Excellent knowledge of CRM techniques;
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mind set
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation
- Outstanding communication, leadership and interpersonal abilities
- Expert negotiating, influencing and project management and problem solving skills
- Highly energised and motivated with a high level of commitment
- Ability to prioritise, demonstrating first class organisational skills and time management skills
- Coordination and inter-functional development
- Excellent Change management abilities
Summary of details;
- Role: Commercial Manager
- Location: Walton-On-Thames, Surrey
- Start: ASAP
- Length: Permeant
- Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Car Allowance
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Shift: Monday - Friday
Public transport is available within walking distance of the company location.
For more information on the Commercial Director role, please call Exeter Carbon60 on 01392 420613 or send your CV application through the website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.