- Company : TFSI
- Localisation : Dubai - Emirats Arabes Unis
- Position : Composite Maintenance Engineer
- Type of Contract : Fixed-term contract
- Date of publication : 2018-06-20
Engine nacelle overhaul and aerostructures parts maintenance, fixing composites parts for aeroplanes, plus chance to lead a team of technicians.
• Degree in Engineering/Composites or any related field
• At least 5 years of Aeronautical experience, in maintenance and more precisely in composite repair would be a plus.
• Native or excellent communication skills in French
• Bring technical support and advice in day to day Airlines operations in order to avoid any problems/delay/disruptions/AOG due to the composite issues.
• Assist the Airlines on the following aspects linked with the maintenance of their Composite/equipment in service: Technical – Logistical – Industrial
• Anticipate and alert on potential problems, events and opportunities (technical – spares – commercial) linked with the maintenance and operations of composite / equipment.
• Provide coordination between the company/Engineering and Customer Airlines in the problem correction process
• Inform SNA, specifically thru the REPORTING tool, on this activity on the technical, commercial, spares, quality aspects.
- Start date : 15/07/2018
- Term : Long term
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary :
- References : AEROCONTACT-1731737590
- Activity area : MRO
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Composite Maintenance Engineer