- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Lancashire, Lytham St. Annes - UK - East Midlands
- Position : Composites Technician
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-09-29
We have an excellent opportunity for a Composite Technician to work for a company who has the experience of working for a range of leading clients from a range of markets within the Medical, Aerospace, Automotive and Industrial.
As the Composite Technician you will organise and perform experiments and analysis in support of technology projects.
Other Key Responsibilities -
* Assists in, plan and perform experiments on a laboratory/pilot/production scale
* Analyses and collates data using a range of in-house and external analytical services to evaluate the properties of materials produced
* Interprets, summarises and communicates in written and verbal presentations the results of research activities and make recommendations in order to determine future work direction
* Implements laboratory experimental procedures and safe working practices in line with all relevant internal and external regulations
* Contributes to improvements in work procedures and instructions
To be Successful you will need the following:
* HND in relevant scientific or technical discipline with relevant industrial experience
* Demonstrable working knowledge of a range of analytical techniques
* Strong analytical, communication, delivery, organisation and team-working skills
* Highly IT proficient
This business recognises the importance of our staff by providing excellent career opportunities. They also provide an excellent benefits package on top of a competitive salary so if you are highly motivated and feel passionate about delivering business critical projects, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment as we are expecting a high volume of applicants for this exciting opportunity.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
Composites, Composite, composite technician, Lab Technician, Lab Technician, Laboratory, Research, Analysis, Validation, Data Entry, Polymer, Material Science, Science, Lab work, Lab
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary :
- References : BBBH66912_1506692171
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Composites Technician