- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : London - Grand Londres, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Controls and Integration Lead
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2018-04-27
Controls and Integration Lead
Middlesex or East Yorkshire (With some UK travel)
Salary - £Competitive based on experience + car allowance + leading benefits package
The client we are elusively representing is a leading global materials handling company who are projected to double their turnover within the next 24 months due to sustained and steep growth within their order book, as such they are currently recruiting for several critical strategic hires, including a Controls and Integration Lead.
The purpose of the role is to grow the controls team capabilities and be fundamental in the development of controls and integration standards within the business.
To be successful in the role of Controls and Integration Lead you\'ll have the following skills and experience:
* A good understanding of PLC and level controls philosophies
* Strong understanding of interfaces to high level controls systems
* Excellent knowledge of Airport processes
* Ability to define test and execution plans
* Experience in a similar role within an engineering environment
* Excellent Stakeholder management abilitites
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a true leader in their industry, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
To apply for this role, please send your CV without delay to Josh Wilkinson via the \'apply now\' button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary :
- References : BBBH68942_1524824803
- Activity area : Airport jobs
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Controls and Integration Lead