Conventional Turner Machinist to set up and operate lathe machines for a reputable Aerospace company based in Berkshire with competitive salary
You will have experience in a machine shop environment, be competent in setting up and using machine tool as well as using precision measuring equipment.
Key Responsibilities of a Conventional Turner Machinist:
· Set up and operation of lathe machines in order to ensure the work allocated to the machine shop is completed to the required quality, accuracy, cost and timescale.
· Make required calculations when performing layout and machining of angles, radii, location of milled slots, lapers and bores
· Check work visually and with a variety of precision measuring devices
· Assist inspection of goods inwards materials
· Sharpen cutting tools
· Remove or replace dull and broken tooling
If you would like the opportunity to work as a Conventional Turner Machinist for a globally recognised Aerospace company based in Berkshire please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.