Customer Service Managers required for Slough or Peterborough
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager, within this you will take ownership for the effective and profitable management of a busy Service Department ensuring key KPIs including customer satisfaction, utilisation and warranty are met at all times, as well as a strong focus on team leadership and ensuring that the organisations services to a wide variety of external customers exceed our clients expectations.
Within this role we are looking for people with the following experience:
- Safety is our number one priority - a proven track record of taking the lead on driving a safety culture through proactive leadership is essential
- We are looking for a leader who will go the extra mile for both the customer and the team
- Excellent customer relation skills built from previous experience in a demanding customer-facing role; Management or previous supervisory experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal efficiently and diplomatically with customers during busy periods
- Ideally an operational or technical background preferably within the Heavy Mobile Equipment or quarry & mining sectors however industry experience isn\'t essential.
- Good sense of initiative with an innovative multitasking approach
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Administratively highly organised, with a proactive approach to developing and maintaining systems and processes to further enhance departmental efficiency and profitability
In return a competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.