Aerospace and Aviation - Permanent - Competitive Salary - West London
A Customer Services Administrator is required to join an Aerospace and Aviation organisation on a Permanent basis and the Customer Services Administrator will report to the Customer Services Team Leader. The Customer Services Administrator will be responsible for providing a high quality and responsive customer service and administrative support to external and internal customers within the business. The Customer Services Administrator will give support to customers primarily via telephone dealing with inbound and outbound calls, and often complex in nature.
Customer Services Administrator - Key Responsibilities
- Administration of customer repairs both in our repair facility and subcontracted.
- Quoting and pricing of repairs or sale of other goods and services.
- Completing approved certificates, despatch and invoice.
- Sourcing and raising of purchase orders in accordance with purchasing handbook.
- Customer delivery forecasts, reports and general enquiries.
- Liaising with the production areas to achieve targets.
- Assist with import / export requirements and support stores.
- Work as part of a team, act in a professional manner, and convey a positive and constructive approach.
- May be required to visit customers on a face to face business with field sales manager(s)
Skills and Requirements for the Customer Services Administrator
- PC literate - Microsoft word, excel, databases and Strong administrative skills
- Ability to deal with high volume and complex customer queries
- Previous customer service experience preferably in a technical environment
- Import/export procedures (desirable)
- Experience of working in the aviation industry (desirable)
- Driving licence
- Good written and oral communication skills at all levels
- Good time management and Good numeracy skills
- Self-motivated and a Team player
- Flexible approach and Able to handle pressure well
- Methodical/Logical and Process and results driven
- Able to undertake travel and overnight stays if required
- Must be required to work additional hours at busy times
- Due to nature of business security clearance will be required
**Security Clearance will be required for this role due to the nature of the Industry**