Overall Objective of Role:
- Own the P&L for the aftermarket programme to ensure on target delivery of financial targets versus the stated programme business plan.
- Ensure, for all the aftermarket perimeter that the satisfaction of the customers are met.
- Represent the customer support and services division in all the internal programme meetings organised by the programme manager.
- Coordinate in house the cross-functional activities of the programme team to reach the contractual commitments relative to all the support and services activities.
- Organise the communication with the customer on aftermarket topics, reporting on aftermarket performance, actions plans and lead the preparation of the "Vendor Scorecard" for the industrial customer.
- Prepare and support milestones on the programme, leading the aftermarket contribution.
- Represents the customer support department in the change committee and approve the change requests.
- Creates the "Party Lines" and dispatch them to the CRM and Sales organisation for the negotiation of support or services activities with the operators and customers.
- Approve decisions impacting the programmes, including the spares catalogues, service contract offerings and any required commercial policies to reflect the requirements of the programme life-cycle.
- Approves the needs for resupplying of spares stocks through the PIC process validating the demand to be loaded.
- Coordinates the internal activities of the Support team to reach the contractual commitments relative to all the support activities.
- Pilots the actions plan necessary for the improvement of results (finance and industrial customer satisfaction) of the aftermarket activity for the programme.
- Centralise the performance reporting for their perimeter, own monthly programme dashboard.
- Leads meetings on their programmes with the aftermarket integrated programme team (IPT).
- Identify the risks and takes, in their perimeter, all the measures concerning the safety (security), the health and the environment
- Establish the yearly budgets for their activity, insures the coherence, follows the consumption, and reacts / anticipates on the gaps :
- Day to day functioning
- In service Warranty
- Negotiate with the customer the improvement plan of the Aftermarket performance on its programmes and the communication strategy of these plans.
- Negotiate with the industrial customer the commercial and operational conditions of any impacts arising from the in-service issues resolution (ISER) process.
- Negotiate with the industrial customer the price revision applicable to the spare parts catalogues in agreement with the contract terms.
- Participate in the negotiations of Aftermarket contracts evolutions with the customer and suppliers, and in the negotiations concerning support activities out of the original contract framework.
- Approves the preparation of any industrial customer organised conferences and lead the custimer support tteam in participating at the event
Preferred Candidate Skills & Expereince
- Experience in the aftermarket would be beneficial
- Strong project or programme management experience
- Aerospace experience
- Experience managing a customer interface
- Experience or capacity to manage a P&L
- Experience influencing and leading others in a matrix organisation
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.