Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus .Disabled applicants with equal qualifications will be given special consideration.
Description of the job :
Based next to ours Helicopters division in Marseille area Marignane, you will assist our customers in their cybersecurity transformation and improvement.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the implementation of the security policy of the information system
- Developing and implementing the security standards and supervise technical conformity
- to Provide support and expertise to internal project managers by ensuring that the architecture is aligned with the Corporate Security requirements, with the Product Security requirements as well as with Business strategy.
- Providing a specialist approach specialist within the field of operational security
- Perform technological watch and manages related risks, opportunities and threats analysis
- Perform Risks Analysis based on standard methods (EBIOS)
- Define and organize Security Tests as relevant (on IM projects with Security stakes / on existing landscape based on risks and needs) and orchestrate the consecutive action plans.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.