Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Description of the job :
The Program Management Office is the information hub for ZIS projects and programs within the ZIS portfolio and involves tracking/reporting, assurance/quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk/issue tracking, change control, support and knowledge management/learning from experience.
Your role is to support the ZIS Cyber Transformation Program including:
• Tracking status of program deliverables and milestones,
• Supporting the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables,
• Coordinating program level risk and issue,
• Monitoring the status of projects transitioning into normal service,
• Coordinating the regular project and program level reporting cycles,
• Coordinating of project Governance arrangements and post project review,
• Providing project support (ensuring project plans and project documentation is complete and up-to-date, provide regular project status updates, help acquire the necessary resources and skills, and contribute to the delivery of business systems to meet identified business requirements).
Additional responsibilities include assisting the Program Manager with defining and updating the project management processes, standards and governance, assisting Project Managers on large projects, contributing to Quality Reviews, and coordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
Task & accountabilities :
You main tasks will be the following:
Governance & Control:
• Implement governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of program deliverables,
• Attend the Post Project Review meetings to identify key areas of improvement,
• Manage the program level risks and issues register,
• Carry out assurance review processes as required by the Program Manager,
• Work with the Program Manager to develop the ZIS Project Standards guide, seeking contributions from Project Managers, ZIS Heads and associated to ensure that the Standards meet best practice
• Organize workshops to identify areas of improvement for projects, documenting recommendations and presenting them to the Program Manager for review,
• Build up a repository of project templates both technical and management to support the Project Managers,
• Continue to evolve the processes and templates throughout the project lifecycle,
• Prepare consolidated material from project reports for reviews as defined within the program reporting calendar,
• Complete and distribute monthly portfolio level reports.
• Support implementation of the quality strategy, including any processes and templates, across all projects,
• Implement the change control process across all projects and portfolios.
• Identifying the location of support to resolve technical issues, effecting the transition into support, and formally closing off the project,
• Conducting or contributing to post implementation reviews and identifying any lessons learned Feeding carry-forward items back into the program plan.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.