Please apply online for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Description of the job :
This role is to support the Cyber Transformation Program and relevant Cyber teams to deliver a number of immediate risk priorities and key artefacts. This role is responsible for:
• Using the cyber risk framework to facilitate the process and develop the output for risk identification, risk remediation, risk monitoring and risk reporting with the risk owners and relevant teams
• Using the cyber capability model to identify the critical capabilities for risk prevention and risk mitigation
• Testing the cyber control maturity using defined criteria and processes
• Demonstrating risk movement as a result of capability uplift as well as changing threat landscape
• Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in risk reduction and capability uplift
Task & accountabilities :
1. Establish a clear understanding of the risk and controls environment and how that has an impact on the delivery of key initiatives
2. Gather, organize, synthesize large amounts of data from various sources and translate it to business information in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
3. Develop new initiative or refine existing initiatives based on risk profile needs, business requirements and constraints
4. Contribute to risk data improvements through data analytics and consultation with the stakeholders so that data quality is improved
5. Ensure risk treatments are implemented in an effective and timely manner by supporting risk improvement artefacts development
6. Review and update of risk-related policies as required
7. Conduct Key Risk Indicator reporting activities in line with program timelines
8. Other risk and compliance related activities as required
9. Stakeholder engagements, working with multiple teams in multiple locations
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.