European specialist in cyber security, Airbus CyberSecurity's mission is to protect companies, critical national infrastructures, as well as government and defence organisations against cyber threats. Its reliable and high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and neutralise the most sophisticated cyberattacks.
We have more than 700 experts based at our main sites in France, Germany and UK, each with a Security Operating Centre. We also operate in the United States and the Middle East. This division is particularly active in the markets of surveillance, investigation and security audits for the systems most exposed to threats within the Airbus Group, but also for partners and customers in the transport, defence and aerospace sectors.
Please apply online for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Description of the job :
You are interested by CyberSecurity and you are looking to work in a multi-cultural environment, on a worldwide perimeter?
For Airbus CyberSecurity, within the Services Center, based in Elancourt, a position has become available for a Cybersecurity Consultant.
Inside Airbus Cybersecurity, the Services include both the Security Operations Center (SOC) and high-skilled security Professional services, such as: security incident response, APT check, security audit and associated consulting services.
The Consulting Entity is in charge of supporting our clients all along their Information Risk and Security Management improvement, and addressing the increasing cyber security threat challenge.
The Consulting portfolio covers four main areas:
• Security risk analysis and Information security strategy
• Regulation and compliance assistance (LPM, II901, GDPR, accreditation/Homologation...)
• Security audits and assessments (organization, architecture), according with PASSI and main Best practices
• Awareness and training for cyber-crisis handling
In both IT and OT (ICS) critical environments.
The Consulting and Audit is also actively implied in main Security interest groups, such as Club-Ebios, Clusif, etc.
Therefore, as a consultant, you will be expected to participate in the Consulting and Audit offer internal and external communication.
As an Airbus Cybersecurity Consultant, you will accordingly provide functional, methodological and technical advisory to our customers, bring information security expertise and help in designing build and implement pragmatic security solutions.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the implementation of the security policy of the information system
- Developing and implementing the security standards of data-processing and to supervise technical conformity
- Managing the security deployment on all the information systems
- Organising a constant technological survey & an analysis of the risks and related threats
- Proposing and implementing changes of the security for the information system
- Advising and giving support for the technical training and creating an awareness training
- Supporting the remediation of computer security incidents & undertaking operations for the reinforcement of security
- Providing a specialist approach specialist within the field of operational security
This role will involve some travel for business once month in France and Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.