European specialist in cyber security, Airbus CyberSecurity's mission is to protect companies, critical national infrastructures, as well as government and defence organisations against cyber threats. Its reliable and high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and neutralise the most sophisticated cyberattacks.
We have more than 700 experts based at our main sites in France, Germany and UK, each with a Security Operating Centre. We also operate in the United States and the Middle East. This division is particularly active in the markets of surveillance, investigation and security audits for the systems most exposed to threats within the Airbus Group, but also for partners and customers in the transport, defence and aerospace sectors.
Please apply online for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Description of the job :
Behind the endless chain of news items about security breaches in the digital space, cyber security is a real business in a competitive environment. Airbus CyberSecurity, a fully owned subsidiary of Airbus, is specialised in high end solutions for high grade protection. The Marketing Team of Airbus CyberSecurity, with members in the UK, in France and in Germany, is looking for a CyberSecurity Marketing Manager m/f based in Elancourt.
This position will require security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognised authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main responsabilities will include :
- Creation of differentiation messages and customer journeys for target segments and developing impactful marketing campaigns using a combined range of classical and digital tools to increase awareness about our brand and our portfolio with target audiences.
- Supporting the Sales team with the creation of marketing collaterals / promotional material and the preparation of exhibitions and conferences in coordination with other Defence and Space marketing teams as well as the Communications Department of Airbus and external agencies.
- Specifically providing marketing support to relevant product marketing managers and to the country organisation by developing market strategies and supporting the lead generation activity in close coordination with the team based in Elancourt.
- In discussions with other product managers and Sales colleagues, shaping market entry strategies and bringing the ?voice of the customer? in a quantifiable way into discussions about product policies / portfolio developments.
- (Last but not least) Generating, coordinating and distributing market insights such as market analytics, forecasts and business intelligence for segments relevant to Airbus CyberSecurity.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.