- Company : EXPLEO
- Localisation : Berne -
- Position : Data Engineer H/F
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2019-06-11
In the IoT Lab, within a scrum team, the IoT Data Engineer will be responsible to develop and support the design of new IoT-enabled products and services.
· Design and develop new loT-enabled services, with solutions embedded on devices and cloud platforms (e.g. Microsoft Azure)
· Build and maintain a brand new IoT big data infrastructure at a large scale in an industrial context
· Promote software development best practices: agility, knowledge sharing, short release cycles
· Collaborate with experts and data scientists from Group IT and Group R&D
Your personal attributes
· Experience in Python, R, Scala
· Linux (Ubuntu), bash
· Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce
· HDFS, MongoDB, Cassandra, CosmosDB, Hive or other NoSQL technologies
· Airflow, Luigi or other orchestration tools
· Knowledge of Git required
· Data visualization tools such as PowerBI, QlikSense or Tableau
· Cloud platform (preferably Microsoft Azure), edge computing (preferably Microsoft Azure IoT Edge)
· Continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo or other
· Knowledge in container technologies such as Docker, Moby, Kubernetes
· Understanding of agile software development lifecycle tools and best practices, knowledge of Scrum methodology an asset
· Demonstrated capacity to work in a team, with a high level of autonomy and drive
· Ability to explain complex technical topics to non-specialists, with strong understanding of industry-related constraints, needs and vocabulary
Your education and languages capabilities
· M.S. degree in an IoT related field (e.g. data engineering, computer science, information systems, mathematics or physics).
· Proficiency in English, French an asset
· Azure Certifications such as Perform Data Engineering on Microsoft HDInsight or
Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics Solutions a definite plus
Place : Switzerland (VAUD)
Starting date : asap
- Start date : nc.
- Term : nc.
- Experience Required : Beginner / Young graduate
- Salary : nc.
- References : 2019-1609
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Data Engineer H/F