You will be working with a well-established aviation company, with state of the art facilities. Situated in Suffolk. The company is currently recruiting a design engineer, with responsibility for the electrical design of microwave antennas predominately between 1 and 20 GHz.
· RF design using of CST Microwave Studio
· Antenna measurements using the near field spherical test chamber
· Building of prototypes and pre-production units
· Experience of working in an antenna design/manufacturing environment.
· Experience in microstrip based antenna design within the frequency range 1 - 20GHz
· Experience of computational modelling using CST Microwave Studio
The opportunity of working with a globally recognised company in Suffolk. The salary is competitive, and there are a number of benefits included.
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at <mailto:> or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.