- Company : MatchTech
- Localisation : Dorset, Christchurch - UK - South West England
- Position : Design Office Project Co-ordinator
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-09-28
Skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Responsibilities will include:
- IT literate, with strong communication skills.
- Positive work ethic and a keen eye for detail within documentation.
- Previous Design Office experience.
- Willing to contribute and engage in departmental Continuous Improvement activity.
What we will be looking for in you:
- Maintaining control of the Design Office Library including issuing and archiving of Design Documentation.
- Providing administrative support to the Design Airworthiness Manager in the development and updating of Design procedures.
- Supporting the administration of EASA and MAA Design audits.
- Provide IT support using the HYDRA Resource Management tool to support timely Design output.
- Assisting the design projects team in the creation and release of Project documentation including Proposals, Bid Reviews, Contract Reviews, Progress Reports and Delivery Notes.
- Attend meetings as required and assist the project manager to distribute minutes to all Design project team members.
- Maintain design documentation registers.
- Ensure customers\' needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Track & manage Change Notices.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude.
- Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact customer relations.
The ideal individual should be a team orientated and customer focused individual with good communication and teamwork skills. On offer for the successful candidate is an attractive salary and support for Continuous Professional Development but more importantly, you will be joining a dynamic operational environment within a growing Design Office; which covers a wide variety of Fleet Support and also future special mission aircraft projects.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
EASA, MAA Design, HYDRA, IT literate, documentation, Design office, continuous improvement, design procedures, Proposals, bid reviews, contract reviews, progress reports, delivery notes, change notices
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary :
- References : EMP400141_1506593100
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Design Office Project Co-ordinator