Design Quality Assurance Engineer to act as the Quality authority within cross-functional product development owning Product from Concept through to In-Service based Dorset - attractive package
You will take the lead in ensuring that quality requirements are addressed throughout the development of new products for a growing quality team.
Responsibilities and Experience of Design Quality Assurance Engineer
· Ensuring Quality plans are implemented and translated into robust production process controls
· Ensure Quality Management System adherence to EN9100, EASA Part 21(G) and Part 145
· Ensure robust change control and configuration management process implementation
· Manage and host Product Development auditing
· Drive product and process non-conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis
· First Article Inspections and ensure smooth transition of new products into production
· Sound engineering experience and associated Quality knowledge
· Flow down Customer specific requirements into new designs
· Excellent root cause analysis and corrective action (lean tools such as 8D, and DFMEA / PFMEA)
· EN9100, EN9110, TickIT Plus, EASA Part-21(G) & EASA Part-145 environments
· QMS and auditing experience, ideally in an aerospace environment
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Matched contribution pension
- 3x Salary Life Assurance
- Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Design Quality Assurance Engineer in a state of the art facility based on the outskirts of the New Forest and within easy reach of Poole and Bournemouth please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.