Our Wimborne, Dorset based client are looking for a Design Quality Engineer to act as the Quality authority within CMS engineering Product development teams, to ensure that quality requirements are addressed throughout the engineering development of new products. This site specialises in Air-to-Air Refuelling, Weapons Carriage and Release System applications
· Determination and generation of Quality plans to meet Customer requirements
· Ensuring Quality plans are implemented and translated into robust production process controls
· Ensure Quality Management System adherence to EN9100, EASA Part 21(G) and Part 145, and with customer approvals throughout the Product Development Lifecycle
· Drive product and process non-conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis activities including concession management
· Conduct required First Article Inspections and ensure smooth transition of new products into production
· Airframe structures (mechanical) design office background that could include fabrication, machining, mechanical assemblies and Geometric tolerancing.
· Proven Quality experience operating in EN9100, EN9110, TickIT Plus, (EASA Part-21(G) & EASA Part-145 environments though these are not essential)
· Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
· Quality Planning - ability to effectively flow down Customer specific requirements into new designs, and ensuring capture of all quality requirements relating to the achievement of product compliance
· Excellent root cause analysis and corrective action understanding, including use of lean tools such as 8D, and DFMEA / PFMEA.
As a global leader delivering mission-critical technology, our client trusts their employees to draw on ingenuity and passion, leading to an empowering culture. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. If youre based near or are interested in relocating to beautiful Wimborne, Dorset and are an Airworthiness Engineer / Mechanical Engineer with Governance / Design Quality Engineer, please apply for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.