Development Engineer working in expanding team, with previous development and test experience for permanent position - Salary negotiable on experience
Our client is one of the world\'s leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defence systems in the air, on land and at sea.
We are looking for Development Engineers at all levels from graduate, apprentice upwards to develop Air-to-Air Refuelling equipment and Auxiliary Mission Equipment, which is due to a strong order book and increasing workload.
Main Duties of Development Engineer
· Experience of requirements management tools (DOORS, CRADLE etc.)
· Knowledge of environmental standards (RTCA DO160, MIL-STD-810 etc.)
· Collating equipment and system level qualification evidence in order to demonstrate compliance to customer requirements.
· Compilation of development and qualification plans including functional, environmental and mechanical aspects
· Compilation of test procedures and reports
· Analysis and interpretation of test data
· Equipment and system evaluation against requirements to produce qualification statements including analysis and comparison of requirements and build standards
Please note that all application for this role will need to be eligible to gain for UK Security Clearance and be able to work on ITAR restricted projects for the American Military.
If you are interested in this position as a Development Engineer please apply now
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.