Our Surrey based client is one of the world\'s leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defence systems in the air, on land and at sea. The Antennas division is experiencing a rapid expansion in product development activities and they are looking for a Digital Electronic Engineer from an aerospace and defence environment to support, design and develop prototype and pre-production hardware.
- Digital electronic engineering delivery of reliable hardware and firmware
- Define and deliver designs activities to requirements and legislative standards (e.g. RTCA DO160, DO 254, RoHs, WEEE, EN9100 rev D)
- Responsible for digital hardware project deliverables meeting quality, cost and delivery schedule targets
- Design and document, integrate and test hardware
- Designing, simulating, implementing and testing VHDL used to programme FPGA
- PCB design, serial communication, analog electronics and power supply
- Schematic entry tools
- Designing and debugging digital hardware and programmable logic
- Analysing, designing and debugging digital hardware
As a global leader in antenna design and development which delivers mission-critical technology, our client trusts their employees to draw on ingenuity and passion, leading to an empowering culture. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. A great Digital Electronic Engineer opportunity designing hardware based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.