Support the marketing division to strategically grow the engagement and following of all social media accounts.
• Manage and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media
. • Research, build, test and deploy new content/features on all websites.
• Ability to create/edit templates and style sheets, as well as custom plugins and themes.
• Provide front-end visual design and development of digital marketing communications including full website, mircrosite, landing pages and emails.
• Support and respond to technical support enquiries, bugs,and trouble shooting issues.
• Develop, test and troubleshoot across multiple browsers, platforms and devices including tablets and smart phones, to support a consistent and positive customer experience.
• Test concepts, perform task and user analysis.
• Researching new technologies and tools for effective integration across various platforms.
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts.
• To support with the delivery of media relations which promotes Resource Group's good reputation amongst international, national, local and trade media.
• Raise profile of Resource Group through various media avenues
. • To be aware of reputational risk and accelerate concerns to the Group Marketing Executive appropriately.
• Maintain partnerships with media and press agencies.
To deliver communication campaigns as required at the request of the business. • Responsible for deploying group social media email updates.
• Support the development and delivery of internal communication plans, messages and communication channels, which achieve maximum engagement from employees.
• To ensure all divisions adhere to the Resource Group brand style guide and police and monitor brand-drift.
• To gather feedback from staff and report it to the Group Marketing Executive and respond to it appropriatommunication • To work with business units to update and create appropriate content for websites/news.
Qualification/Education Required: „h Marketing or related Degree „h Relevant marketing related qualification Experience Required:
• Minimum 2 years experience in Digital Marketing
• Strong creative portfolio of website/interactive design samples.
• Back end knowledge of creating custom WordPress plugins, themes, working with WordPress hooks and filters.
• Strong experience with PHP development.
• Exeperience working with Wordpress themes and plugins.
• Adobe Premier,Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are essential.
• Good problem solving skills • Knowledge of SEO best practices.
• Experience with web analytics platforms. • Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work to deadline and therefore prioritise workload effectively.
•An ability to multi-task and work on several projects at once
Particular Aptitude/Skill Required: • Self-motivated and driven. • Adaptable • Assertive. • Attention to detail. • Creative/Innovative. • Confident communicator.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.