Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: Employment Operations
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a (DLMD) DDMS Industrial System senior data scientist (m/f) has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse.
You will join the Industrial System Design and Modelling Center of Competence for Airbus Commercial within multicultural environment.
Do you have a passion for manufacturing and have expertise in data science?
Have you experienced the power of data science in industrial environment?
Are you interested in leading digital transformation in a high-performance motivated team to deliver industry 4.0?
As Industrial Senior Data scientist in Airbus Commercial you will shape our Advanced Analytics journey for Industrial performance purpose.
You will have the opportunity to work on exciting technologies journey within Aeronautics industry leader.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Then take the chance and apply now for the next step in your career!
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Define Data analytics, AI, ML strategy for Industrial performance analysis and prediction (Architecture, Roadmap, technical solutions, competences).
• Define Data architecture, data requirements to define Multi-Modal information access for Industrial (from row data to smart data).
• Develop, test and validate the advance analytics models (Model Reduction, Clusters Algorithms, Learnings Algorithms...).
• Build integrated data sets, analyse data sources (ML/AI), and build compelling visualizations (typically Python, R, Spark) to create Industrial Digital Twin and Industrial Digital Shadow.
• Create appropriate documentation and knowledge transfer materials to ensure effective, efficient and safe model implementation and integration into MBSE ecosystem.
• Drive and deliver specific data analysis requested by Industrial system Engineer
• Advise industrial community.
• Creating best practices by delivering demonstrators, pilots and serial deployment for Industrial using current and future toolset.
• Identifying current or future skill gaps in the frame of Industrial MBSE and derive and address adequate actions.
This role will involve frequent travel for business twice month) in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.