Draughtsperson to produce or amend drawings and bills of material for an Aviation Company based in Marlow
You will be educated to degree level in a Science or Engineering field and be able to draw to national engineering drawing standards such as BS 8888 and have knowledge of the aerospace industry.
You will have previously worked within a Drawing Office environment or be willing to train within the drawing office and have experience of using either 2D or 3D CAD Packages.
Responsibilities of a Draughtsperson
· Generation and amend manufacturing documentation and change requests
· Produce drawings & documentation to BS8888, DEF.STD 05-10 or other standard
· Produce & amend Bills of Material for the MRP/ERP system
· Raise Change Requests defining a problem with the documentation
· Carry out investigations into production issues
Benefits of a Draughtsperson
· Career progression with training
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Draughtsperson in a state of the art facility based in Marlow with subsidised canteen and free parking please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.