DSP Engineer to implement real time embedded software in the LTE and 5G physical layer of our mobile communications products based in Stevenage
My client specialises in the delivery of state-of-the-art wireless and connectivity solutions worldwide.
Responsibilities of Senior DSP Engineer
· Detailed Design, coding and maintenance of real-time embedded software
· C within Agile framework.
· Implementation of Physical layer aspects of the 3GPP 5G and LTE FDD / TDD
· Unit-test, module and component testing and integration testing
· Creation of test cases
· Support and maintenance of existing code
· Ability to work autonomously
Skills and Experience of Senior DSP Engineer
· Degree educated in communication systems or a similar subject
· Experienced programmer in real time embedded C and/or DSP programming
· Mobile communications, and experience in the physical layer of 3GPP LTE FDD/TDD
· Familiarity of: Jira, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Unit-test methodology, Continuous Integration & Scrum, Agile and SAFe4.0
· DSP processors understanding
· software development practices knowledge
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you are interested in working for the leading global technology and services innovator as a Senior DSP Engineer with a flexible working environment, company benefits and potential future progression based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire please apply now
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.