- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Buckinghamshire, Buckingham - Angleterre du Sud-Est, Royaume-Uni
- Position : EHS Professional
- Type of Contract : Fixed-term contract
- Date of publication : 2018-01-25
I\'m currently looking for an EHS Specialist to work with a large multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer on their Environmental, Safety and Health Management System. This is a 12 month contract and will involve travel to multiple sites in South East England however the predominant working location will be Buckinghamshire. A driving license is essential for this role.
* Grad IOSH NEBOSH Diploma or NVQ 5 Dip RSA EHS experience in Chemical and/or Pharmaceutical industries.
* Experience on supporting multiple activities/projects and on working with EHS regulatory agencies and Corporate support functions.
* Experience of occupational exposure monitoring and limits and noise hazard assessment desirable.
* Good communicator with managers and employees and training development and presentation skills.
* The ideal candidate is a self-directed, technically strong individual who can work in a multi-functionary team environment.
* Provides leadership and technical guidance in order to develop, implement, maintain and improve continuously the Environmental, Safety and Health Management System, in order to guarantee full compliance with: legal requirements related to Environmental, Safety and Health; company corporate standards, policies, procedures and guidelines related to EHS and industry best practices. Provision of advice to management regarding present and future concerns. Essentially self-directed, the position holder should be able to generate their own workloads and priorities.
* Good team working, and communication skills are essential.
* Plan, develop and implement EHS programs in order to assure continuous compliance with local legislation, company standards and industry best practices.
* Support Sites\' EHS Teams to maintain and improve their local EHS programs, through each site Operations team or directly. Assist Operational departments in achieving and maintaining compliance.
* Prepare required reports to site, divisional and/or corporate management and regulatory agencies.
* Serve as interface with governmental EHS agencies and insurance carriers.
* Evaluate, with the Engineering Department, the requirements related to EHS applicable for new projects and processes as well as changes in the existing processes and installation.
* Develop and implement projects related to EHS.
* Specifically, to advise and support operational teams with compliance to the COSHH and Manual Handling regulations.
This position is looking for someone to start in January 2018 and will have a duration of 12 months.
Rate of pay is flexible dependent on experience.
If you feel this opportunity could be well suited for you, please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV and I\'ll be in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Alternatively, if you feel this opportunity is better suited for someone that you know, family or friend, then please get in touch and provide me with their details. We offer a £200 referral for each person we successfully place into a position, from your recommendation.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
HSE, Health and safety,
- Start date : 05/02/2018
- Term : 12 months
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : £35.00 - £40.00 per hour
- References : BBBH67735_1516899004
- Activity area : Quality
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to EHS Professional