- Company : Capital International Staffing
- Localisation : Bremen - Brême, Allemagne
- Position : Electrical Architect
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2018-12-20
Lead the design of the electrical architecture of the satellite.
Coordinate all activities related to the Power subsystem, Harness and EMC.
Secure the overall Power and TMTC interface compatibility of the satellite Payload, Platform and AIT interfaces.
Define and develop the Electrical Architecture of the satellite, covering initial sizing, trade offs, IO Budgets and EPS performances.
Define strategy, analysis and test cases for the Electrical systems verification: Produce subsystem level test plan and test specifications.
Support and Maintain the Satellite Power budget.
Support system level design reviews.
Focal point to customers for the Satellite electrical systems.
A degree in engineering with a major in electrical engineering or compatible qualification
Several years of professional experience in the field of Electrical Systems engineering for Space
Experience with hardware projects in phase B/C/D in the field of electrical systems
Excellent communication skills, flexibility and ability to work independently
Fluency in spoken and written English
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Space & Satellite | Electrical | Architect | Design | Spacecraft | Systems
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : €50000 - €70000 per annum + negotiable
- References : 685443_1545307258
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Electrical Architect