As part of the Engineering team, the test engineer is to carry out all aspects in relation to the test including but not limited to rig modifications, fixture assembly, test setups and strip down, development testing, qualification testing and production testing. Need to be able to work on their own and also closely with the project engineer or test witnesses. Takes ownership of the job, attending meetings, reporting to the project team on progress and ensures all services are available prior to start of test such as fuel and LN2.
- Minimum of 3 years\' experience in testing Electromechanical products
- Sound knowledge of electrical instrumentation (e.g. Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, Power Analyzers)
- Capability of working, communicating and following instructions from Design Engineer or Project Engineer
- Experience with Aerospace Fuel or Air testing
- Working knowledge of DSEAR an COSHH regulations
- Ability to follow and create documented risk assessments
- Knowledge of aircraft fuel system component testing.
- Knowledge of basic mechanical/electrical engineering.
- Knowledge of test rig operation.
- Working knowledge of electronic data capture and control equipment
- Understanding of test procedures and requirements/specifications
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Computer-literate, with familiarity of Microsoft word and excel
- Ability to work with and without direct supervision, following procedures in written Work Instructions
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.