An Electronics Design Engineer is required to join the Electronics Design Engineering Team within a market leading Innovative Aerospace Technology Company that specialise in high-performance sensing, monitoring, power and motion systems. The Electronics Design Engineer will have technical expertise in the design of Electronic systems and subsystems in Military, Defence, Aerospace or high integrity, safety critical industries.
Electronics Design Engineer- Key Responsibilities
- Circuit Analysis.
- Hardware prototyping and test.
- Concept and detailed design of analogue electronic circuits for use in aeronautical actuation systems.
- Management of external subcontractors and their input.
- Production test procedure specification.
- Production test failure support.
- Component obsolescence support.
- Root-Cause and Corrective Action investigations.
Technical Skills and Experience required for Electronics Design Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent (preferred 2.1 or higher)
- Significant Electronics design experience within Military, Defence, Aerospace or high integrity, safety critical industries.
- Experience of SPICE modelling.
- A good knowledge of FMEA
- Tolerance and Stress analysis skills
A preference will be given to candidates that have experience in one or more of the following areas;
- PCB Layout
- Motor Controls
- Sensor Conditioning
- Electromagnetic Interference filtering and protection
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered
We are specialists in Aerospace, Defence and Aviation jobs.