- Company : Capital International Staffing
- Localisation : Staffordshire - Midlands de l'Ouest, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Electronics Engineer - Analogue/Digital design, EMC design etc.
- Type of Contract : Fixed-term contract
- Date of publication : 2018-05-08
Electronics Engineer - SC Level will be required - either currently held / lapsed or eligible to obtain an SC Level.
Analogue/Digital circuit design & analysis. PCB layout design, power supply design, design for EMC. Projects in novel power dense, high integrity electronics. Analysis & review of analogue & digital circuits.
Essential:(ideally) Degree or higher in electrical engineering. Understanding of processes & techniques applicable to high integrity design. Experience using simulation tools i.e. Spice. Product design & verification.
Covers all stages of engineering lifecycle; from concept through to V&V of production systems.
Broad knowledge of other areas of engineering e.g. systems, mechanical, motors, etc.
Development Software e.g. VB, LabView C, C++
Design for EMC
PCB Layout supervision
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Electronics Engineer, EMC, analogue design, digital design, circuit design, power supply, PCB layout, Schematic Capture, wiring definition
- Start date : ASAP
- Term : 6+ months
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £35 - £40 per hour
- References : 19831+_1525795860
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Electronics Engineer - Analogue/Digital design, EMC design etc.