FINTEC recruit is seeking an Electronics Technical Manager for our engineering client in Lincoln. This is a permanent position with salary up to £80,000 plus benefits, negotiable depending on experience. Relocation assistance available. You will require to be degree qualified in Electronics Engineering with experience of leading a design team.
- To Lead a team of engineers in developing electronics hardware
- supervise a small team of engineers
- Able to advise on electronics across the full hardware lifecycle: from requirements analysis; through design, and unit test; to integrating hardware and acceptance testing
- Creating high quality and robust designs
- Working with Systems, Mechanical and software engineers to solve integration issues on complex systems
Skills and Experience required for the Electronics Technical Manager position:
- Ideally a 2:1, or better, in a relevant science-based honours degree in Electronics Engineering, or related science, ideally specializing in digital design techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively across different disciplines both verbally and in written form.
- The successful candidate would be responsible for the engineering and technical aspects of RF design and/ or receiver circuits and systems in design, design support for manufacturing and development test.
- Experience in leading teams, the mentoring and supervision of more junior members of the team.
- Desirable for the candidate to have knowledge of budgets, cost reporting, project planning and subcontractor technical management.
- The candidate should be familiar with current industry standard CAD tools.
- It is desirable that the candidate has expert knowledge in at least one of: AWR Microwave Office, Keysight ADS, Matlab, CST.
Full details of the Electronics hardware Technical Manager role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.