Engineering Manager to manage a technical team acting as the management focus for the staff engaged in the development of electronic products based in Buckinghamshire
You will act as the management focus for the staff predominantly engaged in the development of electronic products or sub-assemblies; providing guidance to other teams regarding capabilities, capacity, and availability of the staff to maximise efficiency.
You will support co-ordination between engineering and non-engineering teams assisting engineers suggesting and implementing improvements.
Attending various planning and co-ordination meetings, as well as attending to administrative duties and take responsibility for planning and realisation of electronics staff personal development, facilities planning, continuous improvement and similar tasks.
General responsibilities of Engineering Manager
· Excellent knowledge of ERP, SharePoint and document management systems.
· Check project development plans, design reviews and suggest solutions to design issues
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Proven management experience leading technical staff
· Providing day to day management
· Set objectives and development plans and oversee implementation
· Review and agree relevant project estimates.
· Create and manage the future skills matrix, training plans and recruitment plan for electronics engineering staff.
· Generate cases to support capability growth and sustainment.
· Support and contribute to process improvement activities
· Manage development of lab facilities and coordinate usage and future improvements.
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as an Engineering Manager in a state of the art facility based in Marlow with subsidised canteen and free parking please apply now
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.