Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a Nacelle Control System Specialist is open within Airbus in Toulouse. You will join EPT2.
Take control of your career by joining the Engine & Nacelle Integration Department, one of the six domains of the Powerplant Centre of Competence which contributes to the A/C design. Join our dynamic community, with links extending across the Airbus Group, to get a grip on the complete engine to boost your skills and network for your future.
You will be part of the R&T ULTRAFAN project team.
This collaborative project with Rolls-Royce is developping the new generation of propulsion system (engine and nacelle) to be used for future Airbus aircrafts. You will work in the Propulsion Control System team and will be responsible for the development of the brand-new Nacelle Control System in the context of the Nacelle In-sourcing Strategy. The Nacelle control system main functions are to control the deployment and the stow of the Thrust Reverser and to control the Variable Area Nozzle doors opening and closure.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Defining system requirements, partly using the Model Based System Engineering,
- Designing system architecture in collaboration with the Nacelle Actuation System Supplier and the Engine Manufacturer,
- Verifying & validating strategy definition including flight clearance support,
- Technical follow-up of the development by Nacelle Actuation System Supplier,
- Defining and follow-up of the integration tests performed by Engine Manufacturer,
- Supporting activity for all testing activities (test bench, ground tests, flight tests, defect analysis).
This role will involve some travels for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.