- Company : JAM Recruitment
- Localisation : Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes - Angleterre du Sud-Est, Royaume-Uni
- Position : European Demand Planner
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2018-05-23
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a European Demand Planner who will be responsible for 300-400 SKU across 30 different markets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the European Demand Planner you will be responsible for:
* Working closely with a cross functional team, especially sales and marketing contacts to develop accurate demand plans.
* Tracking and reporting impacts of demand plan changes to financial plans
To be successful in the role of European Demand Planner you will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience as a demand planner responsible for a minimum of 300 SKU across different markets
* Experience in a FMCG/retail/manufacturing environment
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £27,000 - £36,000 depending on experience and an industry leading benefits package. There\'s other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of European Demand Planner, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the \'apply now\' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : £27000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
- References : BBBH69013_1527080924
- Activity area : Aerospace Manufacturing
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to European Demand Planner