Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: Employment Operations /email@example.com.
Description of the job :
Would you like to have a direct contribution to current and future Airbus success?
Would you like to belong to the Flight and Integration Test Centre, where we need to develop the test means to validate and integrate the systems of tomorrow?
A vacancy for a Lab Test Means - Mechanical Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Toulouse. You will join EVYSM, the Support to Ground department.
Each aircraft development is a journey. During this trip, if you want to be part of a multinational team to implement your ideas in a concrete way with innovation and agility, you are in our department at the right place.
We develop ground test means operated by testers and pilots to validate and integrate new aircraft systems. We cover all types of ground test means, from avionics to mechanical / hydraulics test rigs, simulator/Aircraft Zero to virtual platforms.
We fulfil this mission thanks to a multinational department split over four sites (Toulouse, Filton, Hamburg and Bremen) and we build cooperation with the other Airbus divisions.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
• You are the integrator for the Modification, Maintenance, Repair action on the Ground Test Means to meet operational and safety requirements. This could include wiring, electrical design,mechanical, electronics and/or hydraulics aspects.
• You must lead the complete modification on the Ground Test Means with End to End approach including Verification and Validation process.
• You will be accountable & responsible for the Maintenance & Build activities for some of our a part of our 120 different test facilities in for all Airbus Commercial programs.
• You will be accountable for a high level of robustness measurable against the official reliability indicator.
• You will lead project and missions in the engineering manufacturing environment.
• You will be responsible for delivering high complexity and fully integrated engineering solutions for the systems under test.
• You will deliver engineering documentation to achieve valid technical data for maintenance, modification and build.
• Performance quality will be checked by feedbacks (Voice of Customer).
• Be part of the well-being initiative.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.