Expeditor Contract for an Aerospace Company based in Gloucestershire.
Responsibilities of an Expeditor
· Administration of purchase orders, expedite and reschedule component part deliveries.
· Coordinate demand order book returns from suppliers.
· Upload data.
· Expedite delivery status and communicate internally.
· Manage recovery to support the business requirements.
· Previous experience of purchasing in a manufacturing company
· Understanding of manufacturing processes and lead times
· Excellent administration and organisational skills
· Experience of using a Syteline MRP System
· Task and Achievement focussed
· Attention to detail
If you have Strong administration skills, great attention to detail and would like the opportunity to work as an Expeditor apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Jamie Birch on 01329 227006, or send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.