The Antennas division or our Marlow, Buckinghamshire based client are looking for an Export Compliance Supervisor/Assistant Manager in a standalone role, this reports into the Export Compliance Lead SME who covers 5 sites. This is not an admin role - you will need to understand Export Compliance legislation. You will be responsible for trade compliance including specifically compliance with UK and US export licensing requirements and for applicable import & export controls. Acting as the focal point onsite for all aspects of UK and US Export regulations, liaising with all departments across the business you will possess the required communication and interpersonal skills as well as being able to demonstrate the appropriate commercial acumen to help deliver Trade Compliance and manage one direct Administrator report.
· Responsible for day to day running of the Export compliance function for the Marlow and other satellite offices (x4) and management of one Export Compliance Officer (admin).
· Overseeing export compliance to all UK export regulations throughout the UK arm of the Aerospace Connectivity Business Unit including relevant US International Traffic & Arms regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
· Overseeing the applying for and maintenance of UK Export/ Import licences including OGELs, OIELS, and SIELS and ensuring that the correct licences are in place, are up to date and fit for purpose.
· Overseeing the exports website and exports database and ensuring that they are up to date and fir for purpose.
· Assisting with the classification of products both new and legacy against UK and US control lists.
· Experience of and a sound understanding of UK Import and Export requirements for military and dual-use products.
· Experience of and a sound understanding of US ITAR and EAR regulations, ECR and EU regulations.
· Ideally qualified to degree or equivalent level but "job based" experience is essential to be successful in this post.
· Experience of working within the Defence/Aerospace industry.
· Ability to regularly contribute to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards.
This client designs and manufactures active and passive avionics antennas and electronic control systems for military and civil communications, navigation and search and rescue applications. They pioneered frequency agile VHF tuneable antennas and continue to be a key supplier to major avionics companies. Their GPS anti-jam technology utilises state of the art DSP algorithms with an active antenna to eliminate both narrow-band and wide-band jamming signals. They have world leading technology in Ground Penetrating Radar and RF interference mitigation. Both military and civil users rely on their direction finding systems for search and rescue operations. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. This is a fantastic Export Compliance Supervisor / Assistant Manager role in Marlow
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.