F-15 Air Plane General (APG) Technician
On behalf of our client, an award winning, ‘Employer of Choice’ and Top 10 Military friendly companies, we are recruiting for an experienced F-15 Air Plane General (APG) Technician on the F-15 Aircraft to be based in the Middle East.
· Inspect, repair, maintain, troubleshoot, services and modify aircraft and related support equipment
· Maintain aircraft forms and records, perform all Crew/Flight/Line Chief and maintenance staff functions
· Supervise tactical aircraft and equipment repairs
· Maintain aircraft technical orders and publications
For more information regarding this role, please contact Emma Race for an initial confidential conversation 0044 1256 368500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
Qualifications and Experience
· 5 years’ experience working on the F-15 with a minimum of 3 years’ at Level 7
· Working knowledge of T.O’s, Maintenance manuals and IPB’s
· Working knowledge of handling confidential and classified equipment
· High School diploma / Military technical school or civil equivalent
· Knowledge of power plant / avionics / pneudraulics / environmental systems of F-15