Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a Skywise & Digital Office Finance Manager has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Blagnac. You will report to the Head of Finance for Technology, Innovation and Digital Transformation.
The Finance team is seeking new talents to support the Airbus Digital transformation. Jobholder's responsibility includes, amongst other projects, the Skywise Platform. The Jobholder shall be open to Innovation and Digital matters, pragmatic, agile and at ease with the speed of action required by the Digital Transformation organizations.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• provide quantitative and qualitative data to support discussions and decision making at Management level (incl. Business Cases, Value Assessment, Sensitivity Analysis)
• prepare robust financial planning and forecast, manages risks & opportunities
• assess performance against budgets/targets highlighting discrepancies and propose mitigation actions if needed
• challenge and support project leaders on all financial matters and operational performance improvement
• develop, together with Skywise team, a robust monetization strategy (digital platform business model)
• ensuring full compliance of financial transactions