Finance Assistant to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters for an Aviation company based in West Sussex with a competitive salary.
This is a Maternity Cover position that has the potential to go permanent
You will be responsible for matching invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices and facilitating payments
Responsibilities of a Finance Assistant:
· Organise and complete bank reconciliations
· Purchase ledger matching, batching and coding invoices
· Prepare month-end reconciliations
· Invoice Clients and Suppliers
· Assist with credit control
· Post and Manage staff expenses
· Draft Purchase orders
· Knowledge of Double- Entry bookkeeping
· Accountancy software experience
· Strong Excel and IT skills.
If you have good communication skills, attention to detail and would like the opportunity to work as a Finance Assistant apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Jamie Birch on 01329 227006, or send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.