Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: Employment Operations.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a Finance Next Gen Programme Controller (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse (Palays). As the successful candidate you will join the Program & Project Commercial/Controlling department.
You will join the ?Finance NextGen Programme? which is an Airbus Defence & Space-wide development programme. This programme is designed to identify and develop talented Leaders for the Airbus Finance Community who will contribute significantly towards achieving our business goals. The Finance NextGen Programme - sponsored by Airbus Defence & Space' CFO - enables its participants to enhance financial know-how and expertise, combined with further learning in management and leadership competencies.
The mission of the programme:
• Fostering and deepening participants' financial knowledge and expertise on the Airbus world of Finance, enlarging the scope to the international financial context
• Linking formal learning with rotating, real-business project assignments
• Increasing participants' project management and leadership competencies
• Encouraging networking, job shadowing, mobility and cross-cultural experiences
• Mentorship from a member of the Finance Top Management
• Invitation to an Airbus Defence & Space Finance Conference
This Program consists of two assignments in two different countries. Each assignment lasts for a period of two years. They are combined with off-the-job modules, designed to strengthen participant's management and financial competencies.
In this role, you will act as a real finance business partner and be part of the Earth Navigation & Science (ENS) team. You will be responsible for managing all financial data's for the programme including profit & loss, cash, working capital, and earned value (development programs) by providing quantitative and qualitative data to support discussions and decision making at Management level.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Manage the programme from the beginning of the project until the end.
• Be tasked with supporting proposals & commercial deals by providing financial data to prepare a winning proposal.
• Provide performance against budgets/ targets highlighting discrepancies and propose mitigation actions if needed.
• Challenge and support the business for all directorates in terms of financial and operational performance improvement as well as steer the contributors through convergence processes resulting in target setting.
• Manage risks & opportunities and fully support the business in key change decisions (business cases, rates, major modifications).
• Contribute in cash planning (Pre Deliveries/Advance Payments, European Technology Initiatives, CAPEX, inventory, supplier spend planning).
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.