Our Dorset based client is one of the world\'s leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defence systems in the air, on land and at sea. The Mission Systems division is looking for someone with an understanding of the failure analysis process within an Engineering organisation to provide a focus for the management of the Failure Reporting and Cause Analysis System (FRACAS) processes. You will coordinate activities, analyse all failure reports and (in conjunction with relevant staff) determine the cause of failures and recommend corrective actions.
- Administration of the FRACAS processes across all Mission Systems projects
- Administration of the FRACAS database and production of data to support internal FRACAS review, external data provision and audit review as required
- Coordinating Root Cause Analysis events and developing techniques to determine root causes of failure
- Development of policy and resources (including IT) to provide robust FRACAS service
- Coordinating Incident Review Boards for FRACAS initiation, review and closure purposes
- Attending Design Reviews and Engineering Investigations
- You will ideally have an aerospace background, good excel and data manipulation skills
- If you are not currently a FRACAS Engineer they will consider a product support (ILS, Reliability, Supportability) background if you have administered and understood the FRACAS/failure analysis process
As a global leader delivering mission-critical technology, our client trusts their employees to draw on ingenuity and passion, leading to an empowering culture. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. If you are highly organised, enjoy solving problems and working towards improved methods and processes, this is a great FRACAS/Failure Analysis Engineer based in Wimborne, Dorset.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.