Responsible for all day-to-day management decisions and for leading the development and execution of the trading division\'s long-term strategy with the objective of improving performance in line with the
- To lead, in conjunction with the CEO, the development of the trading division\'s strategy,
- To lead and oversee the implementation of the trading division\'s plans in accordance with its strategy,
- To maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards and so forth,
- To ensure that the interests of the customer are effectively represented within the trading division,
- To ensure the trading division is appropriately organized and staffed to enable it to achieve the approved strategy,
- To ensure that all staff working within the trading division understand the performance expectations and that these are supported by relevant job descriptions, training plans and employee performance appraisal,
- To ensure that all staff working within the trading division perform to the best of their ability and are made accountable for their performance at work,
- To ensure that all staff working within the trading division are provided with information on performance and future plans, principally through formal briefing processes and reviews,
- To ensure that expenditures of the trading division are within the authorized annual budget of the Company,
- To assess the principle competitive risks of the trading division and to ensure that these risks are being monitored and managed,
- To ensure effective internal controls and management information systems are in place, including the effective measurement and formal reporting of performance within the trading division,
- To ensure that the trading division has appropriate systems to enable it to conduct its activities both lawfully and ethically,
- To ensure that the trading division maintains high standards of corporate citizenship and social responsibility wherever it does business,
- To ensure that the Company\'s Senior Management Team are properly informed about divisional matters and that sufficient information is provided to the Senior Management Team to allow them to form appropriate judgements,
- To sit on committees of the Senior Management Team where appropriate as determined by the CEO,
- To abide by specific internally established control systems and authorities, to lead by personal example and encourage all employees to conduct their activities in accordance with all applicable laws and the Company\'s standards and policies, including it\'s environmental, safety and health policies, and
- To carry out any other task where reasonable and relevant when required.
A strong background in composites manufacturing within either the aerospace or high-performance automotive sectors
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.