Morson have an exciting vacancy for a GOLDesp Documentation Engineer based in Yeovil for one of our Aerospace Clients.
Ensure aircraft documentation, in paper and/or electronic format, is accurately prepared and maintained in line with aircraft programme manager requirements, to meet delivery programmes on time and to budget.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- Ensure contract specifications are maintained during aircraft production, modification and development activities.
- Create, compile, approve and maintain all aspects of Aircraft Servicing Forms, airframe and component log cards for production and development aircraft ensuring all activities are accurately and correctly recorded, in either hard copy or customer\'s electronic format.
- Review and present aircraft documentation / electronic format to the customer in accordance with the business needs.
- Audit and report the standard of aircraft documentation on receipt and despatch of an aircraft to ensure conformance with contractual and regulatory requirements, ensuring discrepancies are corrected and/or reported to the relevant personnel, in either hard or electronic format.
- Interfacing with the Integrated Projects Teams in respect to documentation, life components and servicing issues that arise from up-issues of the Compound Interactive Electronic Technical Publications and Technical Instructions.
- Maintain and update electronic formats for aircraft on the system that are on the clients charge. (GOLDesp)
- Provide and update customer aircraft build records and publications interfacing with other functional areas to ensure it remains at the latest issue.
- GOLDesp custodian level 5
Please contact us for more information!