Our customer based in Shepshed have a requirement for a Final inspector
- Minimum 3 years quality inspection experience within an aerospace environment.
- Experience within the manufacturing environment and final inspection prior to shipment.
- Strong experience with product quality & supporting paperwork checks (CofC, manufacturing paperwork et cetera) in accordance AS9100 and with business processes.
- Strong organisational and self-motivation skills required.
- Experience in using all types of measuring equipment.
- Time served apprenticeship and/or ONC/HNC level or equivalent desirable
- Familiar with general inspection techniques and their appropriate selection.
- A practical understanding of AS9102 standard, an advantage
- Ability to read and interrogate engineering drawings including dimensioning and tolerance
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA) awareness desirable
- Familiar with general non-conformance processes
- Ability to interact with Internal personnel.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- Good team worker and confident in their ability to lead in aspects of problem solving.