- Responsible for production of electrical systems drawings to meet customer/integrator requirements.
- Responsible for production of electrical systems documentation, including load analysis, Test Plans/Reports, Technical Specifications.
- Responsible as technical interface/point of contact between the Mechanical design, Stress, certification depts. and electrical team to aid drawings/documents to flow through design efficiently.
- Provide, if requested any requested support to the Lead design engineer at customer/integrator reviews.
- Responsible for regular electrical systems drawing programme reporting to the Lead Engineer.
Technical Skills/Other Conditions:
- HND, HNC in electrical engineering or equivalent experience in aircraft electrical systems.
- Fully cognisant with EASA,FAA, Airbus and Boeing airworthiness requirements
- Full driving licence.
- Willingness to travel in the UK and abroad as projects dictate.
- Microsoft office literate and with suitable experience in 2D CAD
- Must be self motivated and capable of working without direct supervision.
- Must be a good listener capable of absorbing and interpreting input from others influencing the design process.
- Must be capable of making reasoned decisions relating to the electrical design process.
- Must be capable of clear communication with all members of the design and production organisation.
- Must display integrity and continuity in dealing with the design and production organisation.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.