Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: Employment Operations
Description of the job :
A vacancy for a ?Grand System? Manager Observation system export (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse for export observation systems.
You will join the exports and commercial Projects entity (TSECE) within ENS (Earth Observation, Navigation, Science), you will be the customer main technical interface and will be in charge of grand system activities
The export observation systems include up to :
- Very high resolution satellites,
- Upstream (satellite control chain, Image chain, Mission chain) and Midstream Ground Segment interoperable with other Systems,
- Partnership, training and System activities.
Task & accountabilities :
You will be in charge of the following missions and main activities:
- Being the technical focal point and preferred Customer technical interface.
- Engineering and Definition of Operation Concept (CONOPS) with customer
- Responsible for the Customer of the overall System Performance
- Design, performances and validation of the overall System, in particular:
o System Specifications management,
o System components specifications and interfaces (satellite, ground segment),
o System validation engineering in accordance to the system development plan (in particular for the breakdown of the System Verification Control Document vs the system requirement specification) in relation with the system IVV manager for mainly the tests system phases (QT, QO) and with all component responsible
o System and Satellite Operations,
o Image Quality,
o ITU filing.
o Customer Operation Team sizing and related training catalog
- Managing a multi-functional team of system architects (IVV, operations, and image quality).
- Ensuring interfaces consistency and global system integration and validation.
- Delivering system design report, validation plan, and validation report, managing the system reviews.
- Ensuring a close cooperation with the whole project team, in particular the satellite manager and ground segment Manager.
- Responsible of the cost of all related system activities (resource allocation, EAC)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.