Morson are currently recruiting for a Ground Support Equipment Technician to be based at RAF Odiham, Hampshire.
The role will include service and repair a wide range of MT vehicles and Aircraft Support Equipment including (but not limited to):
- Heavy, Medium and Light Goods Vehicles.
- Air braking systems.
- Hydraulic systems.
- Pneumatic systems.
- Diesel and Petrol engines (generators etc).
- Mechanical Lifting equipment (hoists and tackle)
- Level 2/3 Engineering Qualification (i.e NVQ level 2/3-Heavy Vehicle/Light Vehicle/Plant Machinery maintenance or equivalent)
- Experience in maintenance of Heavy Vehicle/Light Vehicle/Plant Machinery
- Able to follow maintenance documentation and report any faults found
- Able to use Spare Parts Manuals when required
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Experience on Air Braking Systems
- Experience on Hydraulic Systems
- Experience on Pneumatic Systems
- Experience on Refrigeration Systems
- Experience on Diesel & Petrol engines (Ground Power Units etc)
- Experience on Mechanical lifting equipment (hoists & tackle)